Syra 3-400Lamp ON/OFF and reduction management/control module to be combined with bi-power ballast. Power line communication. For power lamp from 250 to 400W. Installed in the light fixture.
request a quote
– Communication over power supply line by Power-line technology (PLC)
– Detection and signaling of the lamp working status:
- lamp on and properly working at full power
- lamp on and properly working at reduced power
- anomaly lamp with faulty, missing or insufficient capacitor
- low lamp voltage anomaly
- interrupted lamp or faulty ignitor anomaly
- disconnected lamp anomaly (load absence downstream the SYRA 3)
- flashing or exhausting lamp anomaly
- broken fuse or missing answer by SYRA 3
- lamp switching on at full power
- lamp switching on at reduced power
- lamp switching off
- ignitor automatic switching off
Chance to manage the programmed reduction, without cabinet control unit.
– Management of up to 1.022 SYRA over a unique line
– Collection and modification of the status and programming parameters directly from the cabinet.
– Installed within the lighting fixture (thermal test suggested)
- Working voltage-230 V~ +/- 10%
- Absorbed power in stand-by phase-1,5W
- Max current provided-4 A
- Outdoor user active power-250W min. – 400W max. (Syra 3)
- Surge protection by varistor and PTC-400 V
- Working environment temperature- 25 ÷ + 65 °C, @ 90 % max U.R.
- Box features-Natural nylon PA 66 blue colour
- Electrical Insulation degree-+ 70° C
- Temperature limit-Class II
- Protection degree-IP65, IP10 with clamps
- Dimension-52 x 98 x 45 mm
Get the full datasheet here
See all FAQS below: