Syra IS-400ON/OFF management/command module for lamp from 250 to 400W. Power Iine communication. Installed in the connection shaft.
request a quote
– Power line communication technology.
– Detection and signaling of the lamp working status:
- Lamp on and properly working
- Anomaly lamp with faulty, missing or insufficient capacitor
- Low power lamp anomaly Interrupted lamp or faulty igniter anomaly
- No connected lamp anomaly (load absence downstream the SYRA IS)
- Flashing or exhausting lamp anomaly
- Broken fuse or missing answer by SYRA IS
– Command of:
- Lamp switching on/off
- Igniter automatic switching off
– Chance to manage 1.022 SYRA over a unique line
– Collection and modification of the status and programming parameters directly from the cabinet
– Underground installation at the bottom of the pole in series on the power supplied line, downstream the fuse.
– Connection through FG7OR-NPI 2 x 2,5 cables, 30 cm length.
- Power supply-230 V~ +/- 10%
- Absorbed power in stand-by phase-0,5W
- Max current provided-4 A
- Outdoor user active power-250W min. – 4000W max.
- Surge protection by varistor and PTC-400 V
- Working environment temperature– 25 ÷ + 65 °C, @ 90 % max U.R.
- Limit temperature -+ 70° C
- Box features-Resistant to shocks and chemical materials
- Dimension-94 x 116 x 57 mm
- Electrical insulation-Class II
- Protection degree-IP67
- Weight-1.000 g
Get the full datasheet here
See all FAQS below: